Tuesday, March 8, 2011

it has been a while since i have written anything, and i am in a dilemma. i have thought about only two possible outcomes, either i leave, or i stay. okay here it is,  my roommate and i have been having some issues lately. she cant stay away. she puts me down every chance she gets, that i "cant do anything", although i do every thing. while she is out having fun, i wash the dishes, clean the rest of the kitchen living room, and fold her clothes, sometimes i even clean her room for her, just because she asked me to. ugh, this irritates me to a point where even my intellectual power fails me. yes i am a nerd, and yes, i am attractive, as i have been told, but i am EXTREMELY shy, so i guess that is a "turn off",but enough about me, i need help, what d i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment